"Bridge End House
We provide a safe, stimulating environment in which your child can reach their full potential in a well equipped, carefully planned, child centred environment. An environment that cares for the whole child allowing them to grow confidently and develop as individuals by providing them with exciting activities and opportunities to promote a thirst for knowledge and embark on the life long learning process.
Aims and Objectives
- Value and care for each child as an individual.
- Provide equal opportunities for all staff, children and their families.
- Provide good quality care and education.
- Give children experience that promotes: stability, a positive attitude to learning, ability to maintain relationships with others, an empathy for other lifestyles, cultures, gender, religion etc, a responsible attitude towards their environment, a sense of challenge and achievement, self-confidence and independence.
- Promote and encourage partnership with parents in their child's care and education.
- Develop positive partnerships in the local community.
- Develop individual and appropriate training programmes for staff.
- Provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment to enable the child to develop in all areas.